Thessaloniki Water Supply & Sewerage SA (EYATH) has the exclusive right to provide water and sewerage services in the Greater Area of Thessaloniki through a 30-year exclusive concession agreement with the Hellenic Republic, effective from 2001.
Currently, HRADF holds 74% of the company’s share capital, 5% is held by Suez Environment Company and the remaining is free float. The company is listed on the Athens Stock Exchange.
According to its Asset Development Plan, HRADF will appoint advisors for the evaluation of the optimal approach with respect to the exploitation of 23% of the company shares and the modification of its existing concession agreement with the Hellenic Republic.
For more information please visit EYATH's website: http://www.eyath.gr
- Invitation for submission of proposals to act as independent valuer to the HRADF in Relation to the acquisition of a stake in EYATH S.A. (2013.11.27)
- Press Release: Conclusion of the submission of the Expression of Interest for the acquisition of 51% stake of EYATH (2013.04.29)
- Clarifications & Answers ΕΥΑΤΗ (2013.04.09)
- EYATH S.A. – Extension of submission deadline of Expressions of Interests (2013.04.09)
- Invitation to submit an expression of interest for the acquisition of a stake in Thessaloniki Water Supply and Sewerage Company S.A. (EYATH) (2013.02.21)
- Launch of the privatization process for Thessaloniki Water Supply and Sewerage (2013.02.13)
- Invitation to submit an expression for interest for the provision of financial vendor due diligence services to the HRADF in relation to the privatisation of Thessaloniki Water Supply & Sewerage Company S.A. (2013.04.04)