The Hellenic Republic's portfolio includes 10 ports in the form of sociétés anonymes, namely the ports of Volos, Rafina, Igoumenitsa, Patras, Alexandroupolis, Heraklion, Elefsina, Lavrion, Corfu and Kavala. HRAF holds 100% of the shares in the aforementioned port companies which have the right to operate the respective ports until 2042. The Hellenic Republic is in the process of evaluating the most appropriate approa
YOU ARE HERE |
HRADF promotes the long term lease of a seaside property in Agia Triada. Agia Triada is a small coastal town in Northern Greece, located in the outskirts of Thessaloniki, at the Southeast coast of Thermaikos, 24 km from Thessaloniki city center, 14 km from “Macedonia” international airport and 62 km from the Kassandra Peninsula in Halkidiki. The area has a long sand
Asprovalta is a small town in Northern Greece that belongs to the Municipality of Volvi. The coast of Asprovalta is located at the center of the coastal zone of Strymonikos Gulf, East of the Peninsula of Mount Athos. It is a famous tourist destination with a large park, around which grouped restaurants, taverns and cafes can be found. Asprovalta is a destination chosen by tourists due to its golden
Athens International Airport S.A. (AIA) was established in 1996 with the purpose of building, maintaining and operating the Athens International Airport "Eleftherios Venizelos" for a period of 30 year in accordance with the respective concession agreement. The said concession, which constitutes one of the largest and most important partnerships between the Greek State and the private sector, expires in 2026. Currently, the shareholders of AIA are the Greek State (25%)
Athens Water Supply and Sewerage Company SA (EYDAP) has the exclusive right to offer water supply and sewerage services in the greater Area of Attica Region. The term of this right, as well as of its renewal, is regulated by a 20-year exclusive concession agreement with the Hellenic Republic, effective from 1999. The Hellenic Republic holds 34% of the company’s share capital, HRADF holds 27,3%, Paul Paulson 10%
HRADF is promoting a selected portfolio of development properties. The said properties, suitable for a wide variety of either single or combined uses such as tourism, commercial and residential, have been selected mainly on the basis of their potential for medium to large development, with priority assigned according to their respective maturity levels in order for the realization
DEPA is a group of companies with presence in the energy sector, actively engaged in the wholesale market, trading, supply and distribution of gas to large and retail customers. HRADF holds 65% of DEPA and Hellenic Petroleum the remaining 35%.
The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund S.A. is initiating an international tender process for the development of two real estate properties in the area of Gournes in Hersonissos, Heraklion Crete. The properties consist of (a) a land plot of approximately 30,000 sq.m. and (b) a beachfront land plot of approximately 316,000 sq.m. The surrounding area of the properties has a significant growth
Hellenic Petroleum (HELPE) is one of the leading energy groups in South Eastern Europe, with activities spanning across the energy value chain, presence in 6 countries and significant export activity, with its exports representing more than 50% of its sales. HELPE shares are primarily listed on the Athens Stock Exchange with a secondary listing on the London Stock exchange.
The Greeks, especially those who live in the Northern part of Greece consider Chalkidiki one of the most popular summer tourism destinations. Moreover, during the last years, Chalkidiki has attracted many tourists from the Balkan countries and from Russia, while the trend is expected to continue in the near future. Chalkidiki is well known for its exquisite mountainous landscape, for its lush green forests that re