The project “Health Infrastructure- NHS Hospital Renovation and Infrastructure Upgrade” concerns the expansion, modernization and operational and energy upgrade of 80 hospital buildings in the country’s seven Health Districts, as well as the supply of new medical equipment.
Through this project, the National Secondary Health Care System will be reorganized, modernized, and overall reinforced, improving its resilience and upgrading the quality and efficiency of the health care services provided.
- Τhe planned works include:
- Construction of new auxiliary buildings
- Hydro/Thermal Insulation restoration
- Hydraulic systems replacement
- A/C system upgrade
- Replacement of medical gas systems
- Replacement of sanitary items
- Renovation of the fire safety networks, HVAC
- Improvement of the traffic network
- Renovation of the facilities according to the new regulations
The Project Preparation Facility (PPF) of the HRADF has undertaken to mature, carry out the tender process, and supervise the project’s implementation stage.
The project is implemented through the National Recovery and Sustainability Plan “Greece 2.0” framework with European Union funding – NextGenerationEU.