The asset is located in Cyclades, in the traditional area of “Loutra” in Kythnos.
It is situated 5 km from the Kythnos town center and is in proximity to the most popular beaches of the island.
Access to the island of Kythnos is possible through the ports of Lavrio and Piraeus.
Land plot area: 7,018 sqm
Built area: 4,685 sqm
The hydrotherapy facility located in the northern part of the site began to be built under the instructions of Queen Amalia between 1836- 1845. Within 1871- 1891 the facility was modified in accordance with the plans of German architect Ersnt Ziller. The last modifications and modifications to the building took place between 1964- 1970.
The building facilities include:
· Xenia Hotel-Total capacity of 46 rooms
· Hydrotherapy facility of 14 baths,
· Hydro massage facility
· Supporting Facilities
· Financial Advisor: PIRAEUS BANK
· Legal Advisor: KLC Law Firm
· Technical Advisor: TEHNEDROS, CONSULTANTS ENGINEERS