DEPA S.A. is a group of companies with presence in the energy sector, actively engaged in the wholesale market, trading, supply and distribution of gas.  
HRADF holds 65% of DEPA S.A. and Hellenic Petroleum S.A the remaining 35%. 
According to Law 4001/2011, as amended by Law 4643/2019, a partial demerger of DEPA’s distribution gas branch shall take place and a new entity named DEPA Infrastructure S.A. will be created.
The company will include the following:
• DEPA’s participation in the entities acting as operators of Natural Gas Distribution Networks, i.e.  EDA Attikis SA, EDA Thessalonikis – Thessalias SA and DEDA SA, with all rights and obligations attached thereto; 
• DEPA’s ownership rights on distribution networks;
• The fibre-optic network owned by DEPA;
• The rights and obligations of DEPA with respect to the development, design and implementation of projects for the infrastructure of distribution networks, including compressed natural gas projects or small scale LNG projects, excluding the rights and obligations of DEPA in international projects, such as any quantity commitments in the interconnector pipeline between the Hellenic Republic and the Republic of Bulgaria (IGB) or the floating LNG gasification terminal in Alexandroupolis.
Following the partial demerger of the infrastructure sector and the creation of the new entity DEPA Infrastructure S.A., HRADF will hold 65% of its shares and Hellenic Petroleum the remaining 35%. 
With view to the monetization of its stake in DEPA S.A., HRADF has appointed financial and legal advisors namely UBS Investment Bank & Piraeus Bank and Potamitis Vekris Law Firm. 
For more information please visit DEPA’s website:


We use Cookies on this website to analyze and improve its functionality. You can select your cookies’ preferences when entering our website by either selecting "Accept all", or select which cookies you prefer by "Cookie Settings", or reject the use of the non-necessary cookies by selecting "Reject all". For more information on the use of Cookies in our website you can read our Cookies Policy. You can change your consent options at any time just by tapping the privacy tab at the bottom of the page.
Accept All Cookie Settings Reject All