The property has access to Attiki Odos (the Athens ring highway) located approx. 1km to the highway's North; its location offers access to the Olympic Complex to the Northwest, including the Olympic Stadium (house of prominent football teams such as Panathinaikos F.C. & A.E.K. F.C.).
Buildings have been erected in a plot of c. 64,000 sq.m., which forms part of the wider area of the Olympic Athletic Center of Athens (OAKA) of c. 974,000 sq.m.
GOLDEN HALL – Total area c. 132,200 sq.m.
ADDITIONAL AREA (vacant) – Total area c. 21,600 sq.m.
Golden Hall Anchor Tenants
Inditex Group (Zara, Zara home, Massimo, Oysho, Pull & Bear, Stradivarius), Attica Golden, Notos home
- The property was built in order to accommodate the Radio-television International Center (IBC) with the primary purpose of covering the 2004 Olympic Games.
- Once the Olympic Games were over, a major part of the IBC building was converted into a shopping center. Another part was intended to be used as the Olympic Games Museum.
Project Development Concept
The suggested property development includes the existing shopping mall and additional uses for the property's non-occupied area. The suggested uses envision cultural multifunctional uses (museums), entertainment – recreation (cinema, gym etc) , plus other retail and office uses.
- Strategic environmental impact assessment for the use of the property IBC (in Greek)
- Invitation for submission of proposals to act as independent valuator to the HRADF in relation to the privatisation of the IBC
- Press Release: Solid Investor Interest in the exploitation of the International Broadcasting Center (ΙΒC)
- Clarifications & Responses: International Broadcasting Center (Updated)
- Press Release: HRADF launches International Broadcasting Center (ΙΒC) tender
- Invitation to submit an expression of Interest