Invitation to submit Expression of Interest for the sale of 100% of DEPA Infrastructure S.A.

The Hellenic Republic Asset Development Fund (HRADF) launches an international public tender process for the joint sale, along with Hellenic Petroleum SA, of the 100% in the share capital of DEPA Infrastructure SA, a company which will be incorporated by means of spin - off of DEPA’s distribution gas branch from DEPA. Currently, HRADF holds 65% stake of DEPA’s share capital and Hellenic Petroleum S.A the remaining 35%. Following the incorporation of the new entity DEPA Infrastructure S.A., HRADF will hold 65% of its shares and Hellenic Petroleum the 35% and they will act as joint sellers.

For more information, refer to the attached document.

We use Cookies on this website to analyze and improve its functionality. You can select your cookies’ preferences when entering our website by either selecting "Accept all", or select which cookies you prefer by "Cookie Settings", or reject the use of the non-necessary cookies by selecting "Reject all". For more information on the use of Cookies in our website you can read our Cookies Policy. You can change your consent options at any time just by tapping the privacy tab at the bottom of the page.
Accept All Cookie Settings Reject All